Outdoor Lasertag in Magherafelt
Infra-Red Beams at the ready
We are now offering a whole different kind of battle game here at the Magherafelt Venue . With our brand new Laser Tag activity, players will be equipped with state of the arc Laser MP5 guns. Teams will be drawn, players assigned a team colour and the battle will commence. Hits are recorded on a digital battle headband worn by each player. Pain free. Clean-ish. While there won’t be paintballs exploding on you, the battlegrounds will be located in our established Paintball Zones, meaning you will get to experience some of the notorious Magherafelt battlefields, minus the Paintballs.
Can your squad resist the oncoming attacks in our Signal Tower, hold the fort in our Graveyard battleground and slug it out in the Trenches. Why not get the kids to put down the game console controllers, pick up a Laser Gun and become immersed in a thrilling real life battle situation. Virtual reality games are the new trend, but they're no match to the excitement and adrenaline rush of a real life battle simulation!
Prepare yourselves accordingly.
You may get mucky as you crawl through the forest or action slide behind a gravestone, you may even get a little damp as you strategically take cover in a trench, so we advise bringing a towel and spare pair of clothes and to wear old clothes and footwear during the sessions. We’re bringing the LaserTag of old, from the neon bathed arenas, out into the spectrum of the great outdoors to recreate scenes from classic war movies or Call of Duty war games.
Who can play
Laser Tag at The Jungle is suitable for kids aged 8-16 years old.
Adults can also play either in their own sessions, are in a grudge match against their kids. Settle your family disputes on the battle field.
There is a minimum of 6 people per session.
At Magherafelt a Sessions will last approximately 2 hours. (includes safety brief and getting kitted out)
Once split into teams, each group will be given camouflage overalls and colour coded Laser Guns. This will include a full safety brief. Then it’s off to the battlegrounds to let the games begin!
We can cater for up to 45 people in any 2 hour session.
Please note smaller groups may be mixed together during their 2 hour session.
Cost is £300 for 6 to 10 players and £25pp for additional player
MP5 Laser Sub Machine Gun
Teams will all be equipped with a general purpose laser MP5 sub machine gun. It's the ideal assault weapon for special operations capable of fully automatic fire.
- Range - can be set from 10-400M
- Built in Battery Meter - easily check the battery life on the built in display, at the push of a button.
- IFF Friend or Foe Detection System - ability to turn off Friendly Fire, meaning only hits to the other teams are counted.
- Dual Zone - run 2 games simultaneously close to each other, without accidentally shooting players involved in another game.
- Self Diagnostic - any faults or errors will be displayed by the control unit in the gun, meaning no chance of getting a faulty unit.
- Tagger Recognition - find out exactly who from the opposing team has landed shots and how many they've landed on you at anytime with this cool feature, registers hits from the unique I.Ds of each unit.
- Tagger Cloning - enables the field operator to configure the play function of one of the units, which then can be quickly transferred to all the rest of the units, via an infra-red link within a few seconds.
- Dual Colour Muzzle Flash - useful when playing in dimly lit areas or at night time, where you can clearly differentiate between teams by the colour of the Muzzle Flash.
MAGHERAFELT PREMIER OUTDOOR LASERTAG VENUE;60 Desertmartin Road,Moneymore,Magherafelt,Northern Ireland,BT45 7RB