Booking terms and conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered. Try to book at least two weeks ahead. To open a centre, we require a minimum spend for the group of players you wish to book. Please enquire for specific requirements for each centre.
- Full payment must be made to confirm your event, and must be received before the date of the game. Once you have booked and confirmed your event with payment, no alterations or modifications to the selected package can be made (i.e downgrading).
- In line with similar leisure activity providers offering a service on a certain date, all monies paid for paintball bookings operated by ourselves (including all monies paid for services provided by ourselves) are non-refundable, with the only exception detailed in point 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of a bereavement of an immediate family member (spouse, civil partner, mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild) within seven days of intended event we will, upon application made as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event by the proposed date of event and accompanied by a copy of the applicable death certificate, make a refund for the monies paid for your event. All applications must be sent to our Head Office – 28/a Great King Street,Edinburgh EH3 6QH.
- Payments made are final and non refundable they cannot be altered or amended in any way – meaning that once paid you will not be able to change the date of your booking and if any member of your party is unable to attend on the date of your booking then that payment is forfeited and no credit places issued. You can pay movement fee of £25 to change your game date to a future date (again, this is subject to availability).
- When confirming your booking with payment, there is no transaction fee charged for using a debit card. If paying for your booking with a credit card, a 3% fee applies in accordance with the Consumer Rights (Payments Surcharge) Regulations 2012.
- Please ensure all players are able to make the date chosen before finalising your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified after the booking has been made. If anyone fails to attend the event on the date you have booked, the prepayment and paintballs for that person will be forfeited.
- You do not have a valid booking until you make full payment and receive final confirmation via email – should you not receive this prior to your event, please call our bookings centre on 0844 2473271 - we're open 7 days a week Mon to Friday 8.30 to 7pm Sat 9am to 5am Sun 9am to 1pm.
- Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online. Please ensure that you have correctly filled in House, Street, Town and Postcode information. We also require a valid e-mail address to contact you in the event of any problems completing your enquiry form.Booking online are not confirmed. You must contacting the booking office to confirmed your booking
- The minimum age of all players on the date of the game at national centres is between 12 and 16 years old, depending on the location chosen. For lasetag the minimum age is 8 years; for Splatmaster paintball the minimum age is 8 years. Any player under these ages on the game date, without special dispensation, will not be allowed to play For centres in Northern Ireland the minimum age is 16. For more information please speak to our customer service Team 08442473271
- Paintball centre locations are subject to change for reasons beyond our control and the location map is for guidance only. Bedlam Paintball simply undertakes to maintain a minimum of ten such participating venues within the UK.
- Only paintballs supplied by the paintball centre on the day of your event may be used at the centre. Any paintballs brought in from external sources and not supplied by the paintball centre will be confiscated and destroyed.
- All players agree to be bound by our playing conditions and safety rules. Any player that is unable to comply with our safety instructions will be excluded from the centre without refund.
- Card payments onsite incur transaction fees.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or special offer that may be advertised on this website.
Price match promise: terms and conditions
When price matching another paintball package deal we require that operator to be able to provide a comparable paintball offer. To be
considered a comparable paintball offer, the operator must meet the following criteria:
- The paintball venue offering the deal must be within a 30 mile radius of the Bedlam Paintball venue you wish to book for. (i.e. we will not price match a paintball offer advertised for a Glasgow venue if you wish to attend our centre in Southampton)
- The paintball venue offering the deal must have a minimum of £5 Million Public Liability Insurance
- The paintball venue offering the deal must have a minimum of 5 different, currently available, outdoor game zones
- The paintball venue offering the deal must have a waiting area with flushing toilets and provide free tea & coffee making facilities.
- The paintball venue must supply the same level of equipment as part of their offer as our standard package, including but not limited to: full head safety goggles, body armour and a battle pack.
- Where the paintball provider includes lunch which is different to our lunch offer, a light lunch will be provided instead.
- The paintball offer must be made in writing, for example on a published website or letter headed invoice, and this must be available for inspection upon request.
- The paintball offer must be currently available and not expired.
- If the paintball offer does not meet all of the above criteria we will endeavor to negotiate a suitable alternative for your paintball booking.
1.Bedlam Paintball has taken every reasonable step to ensure the content of these webpages is fully accurate and correct in every detail however it does not warrant or make any other representation as to the content, extent or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained in this website or any other related website. All information and content found on this website is provided without any warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law.
2.At no stage shall Bedlam Paintball, our affiliates or our licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this website or from information provided by the website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
2.Unless otherwise specified, the content of this website and all relevant pages is protected by copyright law. This copyright includes, but is not limited to, all images, text, forms and pages found on this website and related websites. All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce any of the materials contained on this website in any format without prior consent. If you wish to use any of the materials on this website for republication in any format you must first apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
- Customers must claim their refund before the start of the 2nd game on the site as by this point you will have been able to judge our product.
- We will only offer refunds for people who have purchased directly from us and the venue has the Money Back Guarantee Logo on the venue page .
- All refund requests must be made by 11.00 am on the date of your event by telephoning the booking office on 0844 247 3271
- Refunds can only be processed for group members who arrive at the centre before 9.15 am and the refund process outlined.
- The full group booked must be at the venue and played the first game of the day.Meaning if people in your fail to attend the centre on the date booked you will forfeit the right to the Money Guarantee
- Please note that all paintballs and products used are excluded from the money back guarantee.
- Each player must complete a claim form to get their money back.
Daily Deals voucher holders only Non-attendance fee refund terms and conditions
- Non-attendance fee refund terms and conditions for daily deals voucher holders only.
- All refund requests must be made by 10:00am on the date of your event by telephoning the booking office on 0844 247 3271
- The card holder must be present at the centre with access to the details of the payment card and all the codes for their vouchers.
- No partial refunds. To be eligible for a refund, none of the additional paintballs included in the non-attendance fee can be issued to any member of your party. If any of the additional paintballs are issued, your refund request will be invalid.
- Vouchers are for full day events only. Refunds can only be processed for group members who arrive at the centre before 9.15 am and the refund process outlined above is followed.
- In the instance that a group arrives after 10am, paintballs included in the non-attendance fee will be issued only for the number of participants in your group who are in attendance on the day.
- Those who fail to attend the centre on the date booked will forfeit the paintballs and the non-attendance fee.
- Paintballs (whether included with the non-attendance fee or otherwise) are not transferable.
- Refunds can take up to 21 working days to process.
- No refund will be given at the venue, only refund requests made on the day of the event via the booking office will be accepted and processed.
- Refund requests made after your event date will not be accepted.
- If a customer opts for a refund of the non-attendance fee over the additional paintballs, the site will assume that they do not wish to continue with the paintball day.
- A processing fee of £25 will be charged