1. Full payment for your package must be made to confirm your event, and must be received before the date of the game. Once you have booked and confirmed your event with payment, no alterations or modifications to the selected package can be made (i.e downgrading).
2. In line with similar leisure activity providers offering a service on a certain date, all monies paid for paintball bookings operated by ourselves (including all monies paid for services provided by ourselves) are non-refundable, with the only exception detailed in case of bereavement as detailled below.
3. All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered. Try to book at least two weeks ahead. To open a centre, we require a minimum spend of £390.00 for the group of players you wish to book.
4. In the case of a bereavement of an immediate family member (spouse, civil partner, mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild) within seven days of intended event we will, upon application made as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event by the proposed date of event and accompanied by a copy of the applicable death certificate, make a refund for the monies paid for your event. All applications must be sent to our Head Office – 28 Great King Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QH.
5. All prices quoted for booking packages are for payments made in person (at a paintball centre). Payments made this way are final and cannot be altered or amended in any way – meaning that once paid you will not be able to change the date of your booking and if any member of your party is unable to attend on the date of your booking then that payment is forfeited and no credit places issued. Payments made over the phone to the advice centre attract a service fee of 4.94% - and mean that your booking can be changed to another date if you wish (subject to availability), that credits will be given in respect of any players failing to attend the event, and that these players may attend a game on a date of your choosing in the future without further payment (again, subject to availability).
6. When confirming your booking with payment, there is no transaction fee charged for using a debit card. If paying for your booking with a credit card, a 3% fee applies – in accordance with the Consumer Rights (Payments Surcharge) Regulations 2012.
7. Please ensure all players are able to make the date chosen before finalising your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified after the booking has been made. If anyone fails to attend the event on the date you have booked, the prepayment and paintballs for that person will be forfeited, although credits may be carried forward for a future visit, depending on your booking status.
8. You do not have a valid booking until you make full payment and receive final confirmation via email – should you not receive this prior to your event, please call our bookings centre during office hours Mon-Friday 9:00a.m. to 6.00pm or saturday 9.00a.m. to 4:00p.m. 08453 707571 (Calls are charged at Lo-Call Rate).
9. Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online. Please ensure that you have correctly filled in House, Street, Town and Postcode information. We also require a valid e-mail address to contact you in the event of any problems completing your enquiry form.
10. The minimum age of all players on the date of the game at national centres is between 12 ad 16 years old, depending on the location chosen. For lasetag the minimum age is 8 years; for regular paintball the minimum age is 12 years. Any player under these ages on the game date, without special dispensation, will not be allowed to play.
11. Paintball centre locations are subject to change for reasons beyond our control and the location map is for guidance only.
12. Only paintballs supplied by the paintball centre on the day of your event may be used at the centre. Any paintballs brought in from external sources and not supplied by the paintball centre will be confiscated and destroyed.
13. All players agree to be bound by our playing conditions and safety rules. Any player that is unable to comply with our safety instructions will be excluded from the centre without refund.
14. Card payments onsite incur transaction fees.
15. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or special offer that may be advertised.
16. Bedlam reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice.
17. Bedlam reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.